Tuesday 20 September 2011

What Happened To Freedom Of Speech? / Guest Appearance From Luna!

Blog Shout Outs:

Luna! Haven't seen her in ages and it was really nice catching up with her!






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Daily Grind Of Real Life


Freedom of speech is the right to say whatever you want and to voice your opinions within reason. This also covers what people type on a website for example. Now, even though people are saying things that are not that bad, they are still being punished and publically humiliated by the government and other organizations.

For example, people pull sick days at work all the time so they can go out with their friends or whatever. Not being funny employers but you pay us fuck all, treat us like shit and give us so much stress we all take up smoking and die of cancer so don’t be surprised when an employee wants to use one of his or her sick days so that they can have some rest and relaxation. However, it seems that Facebook is now a private detection agency for any fat cat cunt who has millions of pounds and people under his or her employ. There was a story in the newspaper about a guy that took a sick day so he could go and see some of his friends. He then posted pictures of his night out on Facebook and the employer found them….. hmm I wonder how he found them. To be honest, I would not be surprised if he slipped Facebook a couple of thousand pounds to spy on the poor employee.

Now many of you are thinking “maybe he had his employer on his friends list so it is his own fault” or “he got grassed up by a fellow employee”. Right so your saying that a guy would pull a sick day and then post on Facebook about his wonderful night out when his boss was on his friends list? No one is that retarded. Also, if some other employee grassed him up, don’t you think it is unfair that evidence from your private life can be used to get you fired? I thought Facebook was a tool for people to communicate with each other and chat to their friends not for wannabe private detectives to use!

In any case, it is silly that people get into trouble for posting things on Facebook even if they are doing something wrong like pulling a sick day. If things like this continue to happen, people are going to be afraid to post things on Facebook because they will be living in fear of being fired or whatever. That is taking peoples free speech away! By sharing the information with employers and letting employers use Facebook posts as evidence, you are preventing people posting certain things and making people live in fear of the “Big Brother” that is always watching them.

Now, I am all for using Facebook as a way to gather information on people trying to organize riots or set up a pedophile ring but picking on some poor bloke who pulled a sicky because he wanted to see his friends? Its fucking wrong!

Another thing that we all seem to have been banned using is curse words. I love to fucking swear and no fucking cunt is going to stop me. If they would like to try, they are more than welcome but would probably end up with a broken arm. Anyway, I draw your attention to the following image of the “Metro” which is a
free newspaper on the London Tube.

swearbox
"The Metro Newspaper Article"

It is probably quite hard to read so the following is basically what is written in this article.

A teenager was hit with a £80 fine for using the F-word whilst talking to his friend. Kurt Walker was asked by his companion what he was up to and replied “F*** all mate.”
But the private conversation was overheard by a police officer, who promptly handed him a fix penalty notice. however, the 18-year-old is refusing to pay the fine – the same punishment as that dished out for being drunk and disorderly, stealing goods worth up to £200 or causing £500 damage.
The student, from Deal, Kent said he was given the penalty notice as he walked home from a community centre where he does voluntary work.
He added: “I was gobsmacked. I walked off up the street furious. Its’ my right to swear in a private conversation. The police officer should not even have been listening – she was snooping.
”If I told you what I thought of this stupid law that makes a criminal of you for swearing, I’d get another £80 fine. Its ridiculous.”
Shami Chakrabati, director of human rights group Liberty, said; “This is a snapshot of summary justice in the Prime Minister’s Britain. Kids will never learn to respect the law when it becomes a license for petty bullying.”
The Rev Ian Gregory, of the Campaign for Courtesy, said: “If I were to fine everyone £80 for using that word we could solve the national debt.”
Kent Police insisted swearing was a crime under the Public Order Act. A spokesman said: “If Mr Walker is not happy, he can have his case decided by court.”
The £80 on-the-spot fines were introduced in 2003 as part of Tony Blair’s “respect” campaign.


This is fucking ridiculous! It is things like this that make me want to become a fucking vigilante and say “Fuck That” to joining the police force. If that was me, I would of told that stupid bitch to fuck off. I am sorry, but why are people being recruited into the police when all they do is swan around handing people tickets for something as petty as swearing in a indirect way in a private conversation? Shouldn’t you be out arresting drug runners and kicking down the doors of pedophiles?

Another thing, who the fuck decides what is and what isn’t a swear word!? What if I said “Ass” in public and got handed a fine!? is there a list somewhere!? NO! The police expect us to not say naughty words in public but they wont tell us what these naughty words are! Here is a list of words, I will point out the ones I consider curse words.

Fuck – Curse word
Shit – Curse word
Ass – Not a curse word
Cunt – Curse word
Bastard – Curse word
Dick – Not a curse word – Depends on how you use it
Twat – Curse word
Prick – Curse word
Crap – Not a curse word
Damn – Only a curse word if you are religious
Hell – Only a curse word if you are religious


Now, some of those words are obvious curse words but others such as “crap” and “ass” do depend on the person. Some people have told me off for saying things such as “How the hell…..” when I don’t follow organized religion. Why are we living in a country where other peoples views of whats right and wrong are forced upon us? Of course I meen this within reason. Mugging someone is obviously bad but saying “Fuck” in public is a matter of opinion.

People say the law is black and white but if it is black and white, a law like this would not work because if a word is a curse word or not is a matter of opinion! You cant say that either you break the law or you don’t because some police officers would not of bothered with this guy. They would of been able to see that it was a private conversation and they were not using the word in a way that would of offended other but other police officers may find that just saying the word is offensive. If there is a written law saying that curse words cannot be spoken in public, they need to make it clear which words are considered to be curse words and under what situations they are acceptable to use. For example, if I broke my leg in the park, I think it is my right to scream “Fuck me this hurts” without getting an £80 fine. In fact, if a police officer tried fining me for swearing after I broke a limb, I would break one of their limbs and see if they can hold of swearing……. cunts.

WOW, all of a sudden I am sounding very anti police. probably because a lot of laws are flawed and probably because most police officers these days use their powers to issue petty tickets because they are too cowardly to fight actual crime. When I was working the door in Blackpool, I had to listen to my boss on the radio screaming for help because they had over twenty steroid freaks kicking the shit out of them. It took the police 45 minutes to turn up. But when some guy uses the F-word in a private conversation, one is right there! The police force in this country need to fucking man up and grow a thicker fucking skin if you ask me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Twinity Life

Yay! For the first time I months, Luna came online! When I came on, I started chatting to Vlad about how much it sucks that Luna doesn’t seem to come online anymore and he said that she was coming on tonight but I had to wait until after 11:00pm which is kind of my bed time. Seriously. When I don’t get enough sleep, the next day at work goes past so fucking slowly!

Anyway, there was a party hosted by Vlad in “The Red Lion Bar” which is supposed to be one of these adult erotic places. However, these days, if you do anything slightly erotic and you are not well known within the female community of Twinity, you get called a “sick fuck”.

Earlier in the evening, Clare was getting chatted up by your typical guy from another country that doesn’t speak English very well and hasn’t uploaded a profile pic because he is most likely an old man. I decided I was going to tease Clare about this and started dancing in front of her saying things such as “Hey baby wanna come back to my place?” for a joke. One of the other girls in the bar saw this and private messaged me calling me a sick fuck.


Sorry love but fuck you! Seriously I fucking hate all these girls on Twinity that wear pretty much fuck all but as soon as you start chatting up a girl (even if she is your friend) you get called a sick fuck. So its perfectly ok for you to wear a string outfit that barely covers your nipples and pussy but as soon as I start chatting up a girl, I am the sick fuck? Fuck you!
Anyway….. pictures!

shot0000
“Not sure when this picture of my basement was
taken……”

shot0006
“Clare looking very tired to me. Was probably all
that dancing on the stripper pole”

shot0007
“Nice outfit…… well if you would call it an outfit.
I really like the ease of access” LOL

shot0014
“I have said it before and I will say it again. Blue
dancing alien chicks are hot!”

shot0020
“Sweetpea breakdancing was a sight to behold”

shot0029
“I actually managed to get a shot of the entire
place with no speech bubbles!”

shot0033
“Amanda punishing Vlad. I wonder why Vlad
didn’t get called a sick fuck.” LOL

shot0034
“YAY! Luna! Twinity has missed you! Quit your
job and come back!” XD

Anyway, after all the excitement of being called a “Sick Fuck” and after I spoke to Luna for a bit I decided to go to bed. To be honest, the only reason I stayed on tonight was because Luna was coming to visit. Twinity just doesn’t entertain me like it used too.

No comments:

Post a Comment