Monday 12 September 2011

Fuck Females / Club Inferno Belongs To Me!

Blog Shout Outs:

Clare for helping me in the take over of Club Inferno

Nightflier: Awesome new name dude. Much better than Bad Boy




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice About My Blog

It has been brought to my attention that many of you are unhappy with past blog entries. You have bitched and whined behind my back and basically spread the rumor that I am a complete dick. Well, I tried being nice. I did not insult anyone directly in my blog posts. Monica from Twinity would ban me if I insulted anyone from Twinity directly but according to certain people who I have problems with who shall not be mentioned, I personally insult people.

Not one of you that have done the complaining actually took the time to read my blog and see that no personal insults were ever given toward people.

Anyway, I tried being nice and told people if they were insulted by my blogs content, I would delete that part of the content but instead of talking to me about it like adults, you all started calling me a dick behind my back and telling people not to read my blog because I am just a dick. Well fine! From now on, I shall pull no punches, I shall say what I want and I do not give a shit. You had your chance people. I was nice to you about it and you all through it back in my face! So fuck you!

"No you all kept calling me a dick and thats what turned me into a dick!
Then I was exposed to radiation and now I am a giant dick!"

(The above statement excludes my blog fans. This is a statement aimed at my blog "enemies". Although I will no longer be going easy on the rants and will no longer be pulling punches, I will never mention peoples names in a insulting or harmful way or depict them as nasty people. (This excludes obvious bad guys such as the head CEO of Barclays Bank.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Struggling Through Reality

"Before this rant, I would like to point out I know that there are genuine girls out there who are very nice this rant is aimed at the general populous that you find in clubs dancing with guys on steroids snorting coke. This rant is more for comic effect and I am not judging every single girl on the planet. If you are on my facebook friends list or are my friend in an online game, use your common sense and realize that this rant is not aimed at you because if I am friends with you, you are more than likely in my eyes are fantastic person."

Im back baby! Hey girls, girls, girls....... FUCK YOU!
Thats right! Fuck you females! I am sick to death of you fuckers dancing around wearing pretty much fuck all. Are we going to go out!? Is that it? What do you want from me? What do you want!?
Well I shall tell you what you want. You want nothing! Because all men know that no woman anywhere ever wants to have sex with us and to make us believe otherwise is just bogus.

"This is what girls want"

"This is the type of male available in what we call reality"

Now, the problem is, because 99% of the girls in the world are shallow self centered whores, guys like the second example never get a look in. Ok I know in these pictures I have chosen the two extreme examples of the scale but seriously. Thanks to the fucking media shoving pictures of guys with huge muscles in front of them, thats now what they believe all men should look like. WRONG!

See, girls are stupid. Academically, girls are more intelligent than guys. Big fucking woop. So you can remember things better than us. Well we have something you will never have. Thats right! Common fucking sense! Would I fuck Scarlett Johansson? Yes. What is the percentage of girls that actually look like that in the world? Less than one percent. See? I am smarter than you girls! I know for a fact that I will never be with a girl as pretty as scarlet and I have accepted that. You whores do nothing but run after firemen thinking they look like the above picture. Have you seen a fireman? They look like normal guys with normal beer guts! All the guys that have six pack and muscles.... its because they work out.

I would say about 1% of guys have huge muscles from work and their every day activities. The rest do nothing but fucking lift shit! "ooooh hes so strong!" So he can lift a fucking wardrobe! So fucking what!? I can fight with a rapier, shoot a birds eye out from fifty foot and I am a black belt in karate! But because I like my beer and I have a belly I am not good enough. FUCK YOU!

Wanna know the funny thing girls? Blokes that actually look like picture number one are mostly fucking assholes. You know how I know this? Think about it. The guy has done press-ups, lifted weights and gone to the gym with the target of getting laid. All this guy will be trying to do when you meet him in a pub is get into your pants. Another thing, because he has spent little or no time socializing, he thinks that behaving like a complete dick is acceptable behavior in society and because you girls are too busy staring at his six pack, you let him! So now what do we have? Loads of dick heads on the streets and loads of girls that laugh at people like me then take some asshole home to fuck then wonder why the guy that does nothing but work out so he can get into some random girls pants treats them like shit and cheats on them. You are all fucking retards!

All the time and especially when im working the door, all I hear from girls is "All men are cunts I hate them all" and "Why cant I meet a nice guy?" and so on. I will tell you what girls, first of all, get your fucking priorities straight. If you only go for guys with big muscles and laugh at average joes like me, you don't deserve a nice guy. There are guys standing on the fucking door protecting you. Putting themselves in harms way so you can have a good night. What about them!? Oh thats right you hate anyone working in law enforcement because your a fucking druggy and your always getting arrested for it.

Also, another thing that pisses me off is all the girls on youtube. You all think you are so talented and you think you have so many guys sending you friend requests because they think you are an awesome person. HAH! Take a look at this piece of evidence below.

"Miss Hannah Minx from youtube. Take a guess why she has
millions of views. However, I would fuck her for seven
days straight"

This girl has millions of views and thousands of males adding her to her friends list and subscribing to her videos. Wonder why? Because she has fucking huge boobs! You all think that she is not trying to get views this way. No? Look at the fucking position of the camera in any of her videos. Does she sit facing the camera? No! She has it above her pointing down so you can see down her fucking top! Of course she is going to get millions of views when she dresses like a fucking whore! No its not because guys are finding you interesting that they add you to friends, its because they want you to make more videos they can fucking wank over!

Next time girls that you complain about men, look in the fucking mirror because the female race is not exactly filled with fucking saints!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Twinity Life

Really quiet tonight! I thought all of you Twinity players were supposed to be party animals!
I logged into Club Inferno to find Clare dancing on her own. LOL! To be honest, I would love to have a hole club to myself in reality. I would drink all the fucking beer and throw up all over the dance floor! That will show the fucking steroid freaks that come in after im gone.

Anyway, I danced with Clare for a bit. The club might of been empty but if the only person besides yourself there is a hot girl in hot pants then who gives a fuck!?

"Whats with the haduken Clare? (Haduken.... Google it)"

"HAH! This is my club now Vlad! There are gonna be
some changes!" XD

After pointlessly dancing (well I was with a hot girl so not so pointless) I decided to leave for a bit and watch some TV. Upon my return, I found Twinity was still pretty dead. I teleported to Clare thinking that she would be up to something interesting being so much of a party animal that she was in a club on her own. No dice. She was in her place sat so close to a huge screen I was wondering why her eyes hadn't melted.

"LOL! Awww. I was going to upload another picture that
showed the words fuck off between her legs" XD

After hanging out with Clare at her place for a bit, I decided to do the job Monica had hired me for and go take some pictures! I decided to start at Phantasy Island as that was the most populated place. Strange how such a lovely place with such a nice name seems to attract knife wielding lunatics that dance around in the sand while the blood drips off their blade..... you will see what I mean in the pictures.

"People partying and getting down..... yeah I don't know any
of these people!" XD

"Damn that camp fire looks cool! See? bet you were expecting
a comment about the girl weren't you?" XD

"A dinner dress on the beach.... ok whatever floats your
boat lol!"

"See? Whenever young people have a party there is always
some maniac trying to cleave them in two!" XD

"The decking looks cool. I don't know why people were
dancing on the beach. I hate sand in my pants"

"His job done, Hexzieo relaxed by the awesome fire animation"

After the party and with my pants full of sand, I decided to see what Vlad was up too. I found out he was partying in a place called "Black Cat" which is quite a nice stylish place. Its a shame im not much of a stylish bloke otherwise I might have fit in!

"Vlad getting well groovy!"

"Don't you think Prof looks like a magician in this picture?"

"Nice to see someone was looking at the camera Vlad!" XD

"Hmmm hot girls in skimpy outfits..... and you all wonder why
I am researching virtual reality!"

Anyway. Things seemed quiet and no one was really chatting much. To be honest when you spend so much time in a virtual world with the same people, you tend to run out of things to say. Especially when Monica shouts at you for blurting stuff like "I JUST DRANK A PINT OF URINE!" in a public place. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment