Saturday 24 September 2011

Advertising Bastards! / Most Awesome Night In Twinity!

Blog Shout Outs:

Crysiliss, Hecatea and Mandy for giving me an awesome time in the Red Lyon Bar

Aurelia: Happy Birthday Hun!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Daily Grind Of Real Life

One thing that pisses me off being an active internet user is fucking advertisements and the greed of "generous" organizations. For example, www.xepisodes.com is a site where you can watch Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and Southpark for free. However, because everyone wants money these days, they do nothing but shove adverts in your fucking face!

Some guy is trying to watch South Park online to watch Justin Beiber get his head crushed then chuckle like a god. Im sure he would be interested in online poker. Fucking retards. Another thing they advertise is Mac Keeper. WOW. You know what's funny? Not every flash player online is compatible with safari the macintosh browser so what is the fucking point in advertising this on a site where you watch flash videos hosted by different organizations? Also, I thought macintosh was immune to viruses so why do you need virus busting software on a macintosh computer? I will say it again, fucking retards!

Also, what kind of company needs to use pop ups and little annoying videos on pages that play when you visit the page but you cant mute them because they took the mute button away? A shit company thats what! You see, you get adverts like billboards and television ads which is fair enough and then you get people constantly shoving them in your face while your trying to surf the net. You get websites such as Facebook and Xepisodes trying to say they are being just awesome guys by giving you a free service but they are profiting from constantly shoving things you really don't give two shits about in your face.

I am watching an episode of South Park online. Do you really think I give a tinkers toss about how white my clothes will come out if I use new Daz awesome washing up liquid? No!

Some companies even go one step further. "Win a free Ipod!" HAH! Yeah right. You play the mini game and then they make you do hundreds of surveys only to say that you didn't win. Then all these companies have your personal details which they sell to fucking asshole marketers that then phone you up, scam you and take all your money. Also, because they are partnered with every single evil banker across the world, you can never get your money back! Need evidence? A&G Home solutions. The company that scammed me a year ago.

"Get a free iphone? Should be more like, "Get scammed trying
to get a free iphone".

Now, we all know the government don't run the country. The bankers do. They are the ones who controll the money and if you control the money, you control people. Why do you think that they get away with blatantly scamming people every day and selling their personal information (Which is a breach of the personal protection act 1969) to dodgy companies?

Its funny, these companies that offer a free iphone to scam you out of your personal information never seem to publish their companies / organizations contact or location details do they? To be honest, they wouldnt probably have vigilante's crawling all over their office if they did. When my friend Carla told me whe was working at a telemarketing firm, I had to stop myself from going round their to do the fucking windows in!

A while ago, I kept getting pop ups. Whatever site I clicked on and whenever I opened an internet browser, an advertisement from 888poker.com would open up in a new window. So, I decided to give 888 a ring. I asked them what the fuck they thought they were doing installing this software on my computer to give me pop ups. They said they had no idea what I was talking about and it must be a third party application nothing to do with their company.

Ok, so a random hacker out their decided to create some spyware to install on peoples machines to advertise your company for free? Get real. Like someone is going to spend time working on a peace of spyware to advertise your company without some kind of fucking payment. Retards. The joke is, these organizations that are blatantly breaking the law just fucking get away with it. Well 888 poker better hope I never find their office location or their will be hell to pay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Twinity Life

Tonight was awesome! I am glad to say I finally found my keen again for Twinity! At the risk of sounding like a stuck up snooty person who goes to LARP because they love attention from blokes checking them out but then scolds them for doing so........ KEEEEEEEEN!

Anyway, tonight I started out by creating my new place. I spent over 3,000 Globals tonight and I do not have that much to show for it! Well I suppose I do but some stuff in the Twinity shop is so expensive! Over 1400 Globals for a pile of bricks to make a sort of podium? Come on!

However, my place does look fucking fantastic! I designed a fairly large island in sketchup and at one end I have placed the building which is basically the original welcome area. Inside the building I have placed...... a treehouse!

"Clare came to visit my new place. As you can see by her
face, she was really impressed!" XD

"Perfect place to hold parties. Then again do I want people
finding out the hidden location of my wank box?" XD

"The picture of my secret wank box in the middle of the
main welcome area in my place"

"The rather snazzy welcome sign I made for my new secret
place"

See, my plan is to create a city basically and I can have a house for each of my friends so they have their own pad on my island. I was thinking of making some sort of condo or mansion on top of a hill for myself. However, when I realized that I could fit a tree house in the middle of the welcome area, I decided to set up base there. Now, I know you can use fly mode to get inside it but I dont like using fly mode so there is a way to get inside without it. However, the way of getting inside without fly mode is secret :)


When I had run out of globals, I had a look at the events board and saw that it was Aurelia's birthday! So I went along to her birthday party to saw hi and wish her a happy birthday. I am just feeling a bit guilty that I had no money left for a present after working on my place.

"This was one of the best happy birthday displays I have
ever seen set up"

"There were not many people there but judging by the people
that did turn up, it was a case of quality over quantity" :)

"The birthday girl herself looking gorgeous"

Vlad sent me a message asking me to come to a virtual Elton John concert he was holding so I could take some pictures. I am not really a fan of Elton John, in fact I passionately hate him but because it was Vlad asking, I decided to go along and take some picture for him.


"Not sure about the hair cut but very nice body" ;)

"clare wearing her famously short short shorts!" :D

"Gothic girls.... cant decide if they creep me out or turn
me on"

"I don't really know what to say to this I am sure you all
know what I am thinking though"

"One word..... relaxation" XD

"Thats not a shark swimming underneath her" XD

After the party, I decided to go to the lap dancing event. It started off with me, Clootie, some asshole that insulted Crysiliss, Hecatea and Mandy. Then it ended up being me, Mandy, Crysiliss and Hecatea..... thats what I call EPIC FUCKING WIN! I had Crysiliss giving me the best lap dance ever, Mandy was on the pole right next to me and Hecatea was dancing away in the cage. Not one other bloke walked in apart from Vlad just to check how things were going. I would like to express how fucking epic this evening in the Red Lyon bar was.....

"Thats right fuckers! Don't question it!"

So yeah, I was fucking stunned. They kept asking me why I was so quiet. I had a girl rubbing her fucking **CENSORED** in my face and they were wondering why I was so fucking quiet? LOL!

"Awesome table dance followed by....."

"The discovery on how to shut Hexzieo up!"

Anyway, I spent the rest of the night in the Red Lyon bar and I would like to say a big thank you to Hecatea, Mandy and especially Crysiliss for an absolutely fantastic evening. Was just what the virtual me needed girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment